Testing newlib under cygwin

    Hi folks,

  ISTM that when I run "make check-target-newlib" in my cygwin build tree,
what actually gets tested is the newlib that's linked into the
currently-installed version of the cygwin1 dll.

  This isn't entirely unexpected of course, but what I was wondering is,
given that the cygwin testsuite is set up to use the newly-compiled cygwin
dll, is there any convenient way to run the newlib testsuite using the new
cygwin dll rather than the installed one?  Or to run the testsuite apps
statically linked against the newly built newlib lib?.a files?

    cheers,
      DaveK