Re: Shared id

     Hi !

I am trying to get away my mounts in the gegistry on HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE
etc. as I was told the version of cygwin I am running should not have
them. From cygwin.bat I type umount -S
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cygnus Solutions\Cygwin\mounts v2\Program
Options\  with no result. Also I tried
the same enclosed in brackets umount -S
<HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cygnus Solutions\Cygwin\mounts v2\Program
Options\> Now, the answer is no such directory
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWARE.... Do you know what I can do ?
Grateful for help.

                                         Elin Aronsen