Incomplete POSIX_TIMERS support?

/usr/include/sys/features.h defines _POSIX_TIMERS, presumably to
indicate that POSIX timers are supported. There seems to be something
missing, though.

Under the influence of _POSIX_TIMERS, /usr/include/time.h defines
function prototypes for clock_gettime() and clock_getres() (and a few
others). clock_gettime() gets linked-in from libc.a, but I cannot find a
library for clock_getres().

This is causing problems for the CVS version of wget, which assumes
_POSIX_TIMERS means all of the POSIX timer APIs are supported.

Am I missing something here? Is there a clock_getres() somewhere?

Thanks!

KM