This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Incomplete POSIX_TIMERS support?
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2005 16:37:15 -0400
- Subject: Re: Incomplete POSIX_TIMERS support?
- References: <4256EA53.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Fri, Apr 08, 2005 at 10:32:19PM +0200, Keith Moore wrote:
>/usr/include/sys/features.h defines _POSIX_TIMERS, presumably to
>indicate that POSIX timers are supported. There seems to be something
>Under the influence of _POSIX_TIMERS, /usr/include/time.h defines
>function prototypes for clock_gettime() and clock_getres() (and a few
>others). clock_gettime() gets linked-in from libc.a, but I cannot find a
>library for clock_getres().
>This is causing problems for the CVS version of wget, which assumes
>_POSIX_TIMERS means all of the POSIX timer APIs are supported.
>Am I missing something here? Is there a clock_getres() somewhere?
No, there isn't. Sorry.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html