This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: cygwin startup problems fixed by latest snapshot?
- From: Vince Mounts <vince at mounts dot cc>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2005 20:41:29 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: cygwin startup problems fixed by latest snapshot?
- References: <20050405212336.GA27637@trixie.casa.cgf.cx>
Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please <at> cygwin.com> writes:
> The latest cygwin snapshot at:
> should fix the startup problems that some people were seeing. I'd
> appreciate feedback on that fact so that we can get a new release
> out quickly.
> Please try the snapshot.
Yes the snapshot 20050407 worked for me. I never reported a problem but was
having the same memory exception problem that Lester Ingber reported in this
thread when I was running bash, sh (or anything cygwin1.dll dependent basically):
cygwin-1.5.14 crashes with memory fault?
Again, snapshot fixed the problem. Thanks.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html