This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: lilypond-doc-2.4.3-1 using setup.exe 2.457.2.1 fails to display music images
- From: Jan Nieuwenhuizen <janneke at gnu dot org>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 09 Apr 2005 10:23:33 +0200
- Subject: Re: lilypond-doc-2.4.3-1 using setup.exe 2.457.2.1 fails to display music images
- Organization: Jan at Appel
- References: <4254A1CC.firstname.lastname@example.org>
John Sellers writes:
> For the last couple of versions of lilypond documents in cygwin, I do
> not get music images. Lilypond was recently updated to 2.4.3.-1 with
> no correction of the problem behavior.
This may have to do with the pictures for the split version of the
INFO and HTML documentation being symbolic links, but I'd be surprised
if setup or tar did not fix those.
Can you verify that the pictures are OK with in the one-big-page, ie,
or using a Cygwin browser that supports pictures (do we have one, w3m?).
> If there is a better place to report these, please e-mail me.
This is the correct place. Thanks for the report.
Jan Nieuwenhuizen <email@example.com> | GNU LilyPond - The music typesetter
http://www.xs4all.nl/~jantien | http://www.lilypond.org
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html