This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Gold Star for Brian Dessent
- From: Igor Pechtchanski <pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2005 14:55:17 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: Gold Star for Brian Dessent
- References: <20050409082534.GS1471@cygbert.vinschen.de>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Sat, 9 Apr 2005, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> Both of us, cgf and me, would like to give one gold star each to Brian
> Dessent for constantly good advice and determination to help on the
> Cygwin list in the last couple of weeks.
> Thanks, Brian!
> Igor, could you please brush up two gold stars for Brian? Thanks.
Here ya go -- nice and shiny.
P.S. Turns out I had a long overdue gold star for CGF sitting in my local
copy but not checked in -- it is now.
|\ _,,,---,,_ email@example.com
ZZZzz /,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,_ firstname.lastname@example.org
|,4- ) )-,_. ,\ ( `'-' Igor Pechtchanski, Ph.D.
'---''(_/--' `-'\_) fL a.k.a JaguaR-R-R-r-r-r-.-.-. Meow!
"The Sun will pass between the Earth and the Moon tonight for a total
Lunar eclipse..." -- WCBS Radio Newsbrief, Oct 27 2004, 12:01 pm EDT
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html