Re: maintaining bash

Christopher Faylor wrote:
> *snort*  Your lack of credibility is showing.

Your lifelong devotion to being hateful
instead of constructive is showing?

Jokes aside, I can't respond to the fact that you don't believe
a word I say with anything else than "you obviously don't have
a clue".

That goes for your judgement of my credibility, as well as your
ability to provide a meaningful opinion on what the problems I'm
seeing might be related to.

Feel free to correct my above (top) statement to a proper percentage.
I've no idea whether you snort because it's more or it's less complex,
but I have a feeling you're not going to tell me that "it's not
complicated at all."