This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: fergus <fergus at bonhard dot uklinux dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Cc: fergus at bonhard dot uklinux dot net
- Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2005 20:55:04 +0100
- Subject: Recovering /etc/setup/installed.db
- Reply-to: fergus at bonhard dot uklinux dot net
Suppose I have a polished setup installation of a subset of the Cygwin
resource, and not necessarily the latest versions of things. I've lost
/etc/setup/installed.db which would provide all the details. Is there a
way I can recover it? I thought about trying to use cygcheck,
remembering the copious output from it; but I think cygcheck _uses_
installed.db to provide this output, it can't be used to build it?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html