This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Updated: OpenSSH-4.0p1-1
- From: "Ehud Karni" <ehud at unix dot mvs dot co dot il>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 21:10:43 +0300
- Subject: Re: Updated: OpenSSH-4.0p1-1
- Organization: Mivtach-Simon Insurance agencies
- References: <20050403125734.GM1471@cygbert.vinschen.de>
- Reply-to: ehud at unix dot mvs dot co dot il
On Sun, 3 Apr 2005 14:57:34 +0200, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> I've just updated the version of OpenSSH to 4.0p1-1.
> This is an official new release, based on the vanilla sources.
I've been bitten by a bug in this release when using scp with port
forwarding (see: http://bugzilla.mindrot.org/show_bug.cgi?id=996 ).
While trying to find the bug I had to compile `ssh'. The compilation
required the installation of the minires-devel package, as documented
in /usr/share/doc/Cygwin/openssh.README, but I still had unresolved
externals. Only after I changed the Makefile and added -lminires to
the LIBS line did it work. I think that this should be added to the
Ehud Karni Tel: +972-3-7966-561 /"\
Mivtach - Simon Fax: +972-3-7966-667 \ / ASCII Ribbon Campaign
Insurance agencies (USA) voice mail and X Against HTML Mail
http://www.mvs.co.il FAX: 1-815-5509341 / \
GnuPG: 98EA398D <http://www.keyserver.net/> Better Safe Than Sorry
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html