To: "bill" <mcmudd@earthlink.net>; <cygwin@cygwin.com>
Sent: Tuesday, April 12, 2005 10:44 AM
Subject: Re: compile error - gcc or cygwin ?

At 03:39 PM 4/9/2005, you wrote:
Hi,

After the last cygwin update (1005.14.0.0),
I compiled a program using gcc 3.3.3 which
setup says is the current version of gcc for cygwin.

I got dozens of error messages all like this:
  "Internal error: Segmentation fault (program cc1)
  Please submit a full bug report.
  See <URL:http://gcc.gnu.org/bugs.html> for instructions."

I have been compiling this program with cygwin/gcc
for years without errors including the previous version of
cygwin.

Any ideas how I can find out exactly what's gone wrong ?
Is there a gcc or cygwin error log somewhere ?

No. WYSIWYG. If you can find a simple test case that demonstrates the problem, others could see if they can reproduce it though.

--
Larry Hall http://www.rfk.com
RFK Partners, Inc. (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office