Re: irc

On Apr 11, 2005 11:15 AM, Reid Thompson <Reid.Thompson@ateb.com> wrote:
> $ tar xvfj irssi-0.8.9.tar.bz2
> $ cd irssi-0.8.9
> $ ./configure --with-perl=no
> $ make
I had to run setup to get gcc, glib and make before the above would
give me anything.  Make seemed to exit happily enough, but I'm pretty
green about such things.  When I tried irssi at the command line I got
"command not found."  All help gratefully appreciated; I really don't
want to keep using trillian.

beau