This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Latest Cygwin/cdrtools - gcc Segmentation faults
- From: "bill" <mcmudd at earthlink dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 18:23:12 -0700
- Subject: Re: Latest Cygwin/cdrtools - gcc Segmentation faults
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I updated the cygwin1.dll with the latest snapshot
but got the same results.
I guess my cygwin installation is broken.
What can I do ? Do I have to re-install
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html