setup.exe keeps hanging

I got a big problem, I just reinstalled by error coreutils, and I upgraded
to the
latest setup.exe.

Now, my installer keeps hanging when installing, not at the end of the
installation,
but at the end of the package installation.

We have Norton antivirus, I hope that is not the problem, because I
cannot disable it.

Any help, this is really critical.

Regards,

Jurgen