This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Losing track of processes?
- From: "Shaffer, Kenneth" <shaffek at sciatl dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 13:47:52 -0400
- Subject: Re: Losing track of processes?
- Reply-to: kenneth dot shaffer at sciatl dot com
"Brian Dessent " wrote:
> If you're not using the -17 (test) version of bash, try that.
Wow! Much better! My scripts are still churning after 4 hours. When will
this be part of an offical cygwin drop?
- - - - - - - Appended by Scientific-Atlanta, Inc. - - - - - - -
This e-mail and any attachments may contain information which is confidential, proprietary, privileged or otherwise protected by law. The information is solely intended for the named addressee (or a person responsible for delivering it to the addressee). If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or disseminate this message or any part of it. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete it from your computer.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html