This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: tetex problems: postinstall hangs, format not installed, root can run latex
- From: Brian Dessent <brian at dessent dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 15:14:45 -0700
- Subject: Re: tetex problems: postinstall hangs, format not installed, root can run latex
- Organization: My own little world...
- References: <SERRANOgIu3q1vblaLJ0000015b@SERRANO.CAM.ARTIMI.COM>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
Dave Korn wrote:
> Hmm, actually I'm not sure now: do post-install scripts invoke a login
> shell? Does /etc/profile get run for them?
Setup runs "sh -c postinstallscript" so that would mean that it's not a
login shell, if I understand right.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html