Installation problems

Hello all,

I try to run setup.exe and get the following message regardless of the mirror I
select:

(null) line 1: synatx error, unexpected LT, expecting $end

I haven't seen any recent posts on this matter, but it seems that the last time
that it happened, someone needed to apply a patch. Can you do it again please?!

Thanks in advance,
George