RE: ReMOVE ME FROM YR MAILING LIST FOR THE LAST TIME FUK OFF

> Christopher Faylor wrote:
>
> >On Mon, Apr 18, 2005 at 12:33:13PM -0700, Sean McMahon wrote:
> >

> >>How were they able to send to the list?  just spam probably?
> >>

> >Huh?  You don't have to be subscribed to send to the list.
> >
> >cgf
> >

> .He might be using news.gmane.org.
> I tried it under Thunderbird.
> You can read all types of mailing list, all cygwin here and
> some elsewhere.
> Bobby

Is he not then an uber-idiot, considering that nobody can "subscribe" nor
"unsubscribe" to a newsgroup other than the person operating the newsreader?

I swear to God, if computers were lawnmowers, everyone would have overgrown
lawns and no fingers.

--
Gary R. Van Sickle