Re: Tracking down process/memory leak

I've used msconfig to turn off all services/drivers at startup, and the memory leak persists. Kernel memory goes up slowly, Physical memory goes down faster, and Handles/Threads/Processes remain steady.

I'm not aware of any software installed which might have an effect on spawned processes. Aside from sshd and vncd, the apps installed are standalone applications with no associated services or system addons.