This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: findutils still broken
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 11:15:34 -0400
- Subject: Re: findutils still broken
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Tue, Apr 19, 2005 at 11:09:27AM -0400, Chuck wrote:
>Findutils is broken when it comes to using it on the /proc filesystem.
>The last version that worked is 4.1.7. Newer versions crash if you run
>"find /proc". Anyone care to tackle this?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html