This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Interactive windows programs and cygwin sshd: tab completion
- From: "Patricia J. Hawkins" <phawkins at connact dot com>
- To: Tom Schutzer-Weissmann <trmsw at yahoo dot co dot uk>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: 19 Apr 2005 15:16:14 -0400
- Subject: Re: Interactive windows programs and cygwin sshd: tab completion
- References: <1113909512.5356.6.camel@localhost>
>>>>> "TS" == Tom Schutzer-Weissmann <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
TS> I use cygwin sshd to access a Windows server, which is quite useful, but
TS> what I'd really like is to be able to use a Windows installation of
TS> The problem is that things like command history and tab completion don't
TS> work in Windows terminals with Cygwin sshd. Is there anything I can do
TS> about this?
How about using rxvt with your paths appropriately set?
Patricia J. Hawkins
Hawkins Internet Applications
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html