Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: cygwin-1.5.15-1

"Christopher Faylor" wrote...
> I've made a new version of the Cygwin DLL and associated utilities
> available for download.  As usual, a list of what has changed is below.
>
> To update your installation, click on the "Install Cygwin now" link on
> the http://cygwin.com/ web page.  This downloads setup.exe to your
> system.  Then, run setup and answer all of the questions.

Greetings,

I download and run the latest setup.exe - for all mirrors I've tried the cygwin package seems to be pegged at 1.5.14-1
rather than 1.5.15-1. Are there more up to date mirrors I may not have tried, or am I misunderstanding something
here...?

cygcheck output attached.

--
Lionel B