RE: setup.exe keeps hanging

Alan Ning wrote:
> I just tried it now, and I have the same problem.
>
> My CPU usage was at 100%, and it was running multiple instance of
> sh.exe.
>
> I ran setup.exe again, same thing happened.
>
> ... Alan
>
> Reid Thompson wrote:
>
>> Dave Korn wrote:

yes - again, not sure if this is your problem, but, the
postinstall-texmf.sh ends up generating a number of sh.exe processes and
a kepswich??? process, etc.  Look in your /etc/postinsall directory,
find the scripts that have not been moved to .done, and run them
manually one at a time til you find out which one is causing you the
problem -- then try to determine why that script is causing an issue.

reid