Re: Strange linking

While this is a problem which could be "fixed" in some way in Cygwin, I'm
nevertheless wondering how you want the ambiguity to be solved. If you
type "etex" on the command line, do you want etex -> pdfetex.exe to be
started or etex.exe?

I want etex -> pdfetex.exe (if etex exists, it should be used instead of etex.exe)

Regardless how that's solved in Cygwin, it will work contrary to the expectations in 50% of the cases.

OK, I can see that, I just wanted to be sure about the nature of this.

Bert