I just tried to build GCC 4.0.0-RC2 on Cygwin

As the topic says, I just tried to build the second release candidate of GCC
4.0.0 on Cygwin. The process itself was simple, but it took some time to
perform the make bootstrap part, but that was expected. All steps of the
build process completed successfully. I proceeded to try it on some of my
home-brewn programs and the tiny amount of testing I did was a success. Of
course -mno-cygwin doesn't work (it says: g++: installation problem, cannot
exec 'cc1plus': No such file or directory).
Apart from determining the proper configure options that should be used for
Cygwin (I probably didn't use them) and making -mno-cygwin work, what else
is required to port it fully to Cygwin?

/ M