Re: I just tried to build GCC 4.0.0-RC2 on Cygwin

"Dave Korn" wrote:
> [...]

I seem to recall reading that the number of required patches for GCC has
become less as GCC has been developed. I hope this is true so that porting
4.0.* is easier than porting an earlier release.

>  Oh, and to find a good set of configure options, run "/bin/gcc -v", and
> your original cygwin gcc will spit out a list of the options it was
> configured with.

Yes, I was looking at those. I should've used ---enable-threads=posix for
sure.

>    cheers,
>      DaveK
> --
> Can't think of a witty .sigline today....

/ M