This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: Emile <Emile at ok dot kz>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 23:07:11 +0600
- Subject: EXEC /bin/command.exe
- Reply-to: Emile at ok dot kz
I've a problem during cygwin use.
CommandS "ls","d" or "dir"(oTherS .exe file) and "exec ls","exec d"
(oTherS .exe files in /bin)are not understanding.
And when I try to run some command using:
"exec /bin/ls" (For example) command prompt
exiting! Why does it exit???
How can I fix it?
And how can I make all commands like
"ls -la", "cat" and others understanding(executabling) without "exec"???
P.S. excuse my English pls :)
Reply to me ANYWAY
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html