RE: Rebase All command.....

----Original Message----

  Time I told you the truth :)  No, it's just a coincidence, there's nothing
that rebaseall would have done to your monitor and it was only bad luck that
the monitor went wrong at around the same time as you were running it.  It's
not your fault at all, you didn't do anything wrong!

  Thanks for being good-humoured about it!

    cheers,
      DaveK