Re: findutils still broken

On Thu, Apr 21, 2005 at 06:59:11PM +0100, Dave Korn wrote:
> [...]

The whole /proc filesystem is an invention.  There is no managed about it.
There is no reason that I can think of why windows limitations should apply
to it.

But, as usual, this speculation about what could possibly be going wrong is
easily solved by just refraining from treating cygwin as a black box and
looking at the sources.