RE: findutils still broken

----Original Message----

  In any case, it's legitimate to set errno to anything you like in a system
call, because the application is only allowed to pay attention to the value
of errno if the system call returns an error exception.  If the system call
returns success (generally zero), the value of errno is undefined and it's
not valid to pay any attention to it.

    cheers,
      DaveK