Re: No libintl.jar in gettext-0.14.1-1

Igor Pechtchanski wrote:

Any reason why it doesn't make sense to use the wrappers from
<http://sources.redhat.com/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/wrappers/java/?cvsroot=cygwin-apps>?

Sure, now that I know about them, that makes sense. (IMO, it makes even more sense to use gcj&friends, if they're up to the task). But next time around I'll remember your wrappers.

Or are those the wrappers you talked about?

Nope, mine were homegrown buckets of bilge. Think /usr/bin/libtool (the wrapper script). Very icky. [side note: If I *ever* get any free time I'm going to replace all of my cygwin autotool wrappers with the (functionally similar, but better maintained and not as kludgy) wrappers scripts from one of the linux distros.]

--
Chuck