RE: Wrong PATH and other env after starting bash

Dave Korn wrote :

> > Maybe I deselected something important.

>  Yes, you probably did.  Like base-passwd, for example.

No I did not. As I already said, base-passwd was installed. At
least setup.exe claimed that, when I run it the second time.

Besides, now I reinstalled base-passwd and have a good /etc/passwd

The question is : How do I get an /etc/profile file ?
Also note, that /etc/skel is empty.

Regards,
David

PS: Message is not properly linked to the previous in the thread,
as I am not subscribed and read from the archive at :
http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/ , which does not have a REPLY button.