This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Wrong PATH and other env after starting bash
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2005 11:30:17 -0400
- Subject: Re: Wrong PATH and other env after starting bash
- References: <200504221512.j3MFCJw31354@lastovo.hermes.si>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Fri, Apr 22, 2005 at 05:12:19PM +0200, email@example.com wrote:
>PS: Message is not properly linked to the previous in the thread, as I
>am not subscribed and read from the archive at :
>http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/ , which does not have a REPLY button.
And the reason for that is that it is an *archive* not an on-line
web mail facility.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html