Re: does not work : change /cygdrive to / (Attn: documentation patch)

On Tue, Apr 19, 2005 at 11:25:26PM -0700, Brian Dessent wrote:
> I have attached a patch to the documentation that clarifies these two
> locations.

In addition to the doc change (thanks), there's room for some
improvement in mount.exe.  I note that setting a user mount point when
there is a system mount point or vice versa gives warnings:

   mount: warning: user mount point of '/foo' masks system mount.
   mount: warning: system mount point of '/foo' will always be masked by user mount.

It would be good to give similar warnings for cygdrive prefix (when -f is
not specified).