Re: How do I solve/work around "Resource temporarily unavailable" (RESOLVED)

I found what seems to be the cause of the resource leak, at least for the XP computers involved. Aventail Connect (a VPN client) seems to have been involved since removing it from the system fixed the problem.

It seemed odd that using msconfig to start up with only essential drivers and no services still resulted in the leak.

A problem ticket has been registered with Aventail, though I don't know how seriously they'll take it.