This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: ioperm - ioperm.sys is not installed.
- From: "Tony Richardson" <richardson at evansville dot edu>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 10:15:46 -0500
- Subject: Re: ioperm - ioperm.sys is not installed.
- References: <loom.20050425T165510email@example.com>
> Trying to get JTAG working, but am getting parport open error. My IOPERM
> output says ioperm is not installed. There is no man page
> for ioperm. Can anyone point me in the right direction for getting ioperm
Using "cygcheck -l ioperm" will list the files included in the ioperm
should point you to /usr/doc/ioperm-0.4/README which tells you to use
"ioperm -i" to install the driver.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html