Re: installation

At 05:43 PM 4/25/2005, you wrote:
>Ýf we select "default" packages they are only about 13
>Mbyte.Ýs it right?This package size seems too little
>for installation.Is there a problem here?

If by "select "default"" you mean that you don't make
make any changes at the "Select Packages" page, then
your observations are correct.

>Secondly,if there is no problem with the size of
>default packages,how will I install downloaded
>part?There is no installation icon in the file that I
>saved to my computer!!

Did you select "Install from Internet" or "Download
Without Installing"?  If you did the former, when
'setup.exe' completes, you've already installed the
packages you downloaded.  If you selected the latter,
you need to run 'setup.exe' again and choose "Install
from Local Directory".  You'll need to provide 'setup.exe'
with the directory you chose to download the packages to.

>Thirdly,for full installation what will I do?

Go to the "Category" view on the "Select Packages" page and
click on the word "Default" next to "All" until "Default" changes
to "Install".

>What is
>the meaning of "Full Installation" here?

Install all the packages that 'setup.exe' offers on the
"Select Packages" page.

Holliston, MA 01746