This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: community help <helpcomm at yahoo dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 04:21:12 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: beginner's questions
1) I want to know if some software is installed in my
cygwin. "whereis" and "urpmi" does not work. So how
can i do this?
2) No login is required before connection. Am i root
If there is a tutorial answering this kind of
questions please let me know.
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html