To Larry Hall

Dear Larry Hall,

Thanks for your answers to my questions.I asked 2
questions and you answered both of them quickly and
with a good explanation.

Sometimes,the work is too easy to do,but if you
haven't got the necessary knowledge about it or don't
know what to do,it becomes an important problem for
you to solve.

With your help,I installed cygwin now.

With my best wishes.