This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Hello, and installation question
- From: "Hans Horn" <hannes at 2horns dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 07:06:54 -0700
- Subject: Re: Hello, and installation question
- References: <A464FE63BBD00948A4DC3DB6182D7D580B679D76@VESTMB203B.tdk.dk>
If I follow the instructions on the line you provided below, and burn a CD
with that custom installation, what do users have left to do to get a
working installation on their machine?
Just copying from the inst CD to a local drive would not suffice, would it?
Jesper Vad Kristensen wrote:
> Mills wrote:
>> My question: I need to install Cygwin on systems with no net
>> access and am
>> having problems building a CD fileset from which to install on other
> Just a quickie, gotta run :)
> Jesper Vad Kristensen
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html