This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Problem with 'cvs login'
- From: Brian Dessent <brian at dessent dot net>
- To: "'cygwin at cygwin dot com'" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 14:59:42 -0700
- Subject: Re: Problem with 'cvs login'
- Organization: My own little world...
- References: <959DF48BD1458D4C8DBFDAC8DF80D7F701D5009D@europa.ats.sensis.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
"Rancier, Jeff" wrote:
(please don't TOP QUOTE)
> > I don't know if this applies in your situation, but if xinetd is stripping
> > SYSTEMROOT from the child process' environment, then all socket functions in
> > that process will fail. I think recent versions of the cygwin1.dll have
> > measures to prevent this from happening, but just for grins try adding
> > SYSTEMROOT to the above and see if it makes any difference.
> Instead of PATH?
> Thanks for the reply, BTW.
No, add SYSTEMROOT to the list.
passenv = PATH SYSTEMROOT
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html