This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: mkstemp bug
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 01:15:50 -0400
- Subject: Re: mkstemp bug
- References: <20050428022934.GC31448@trixie.casa.cgf.cx> <20050428042527.6DF0113C1C8@cgf.cx>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Wed, Apr 27, 2005 at 11:26:32PM -0500, Gary R. Van Sickle wrote:
>> >> fifos just barely work under cygwin. I wouldn't recommend
>> using them.
>> >Yes, it appears that they are heavily broken.
>> So when I say "fifos just barely work" you felt the need to
>> inform me that they don't work? And that advances the
>> discussion how, exactly?
>And your pathological touchiness serves what purpose exactly? Take your
>meds already. Christ.
Ah, Gary. There you are. When I don't hear from my groupies in a long
while I get sort of concerned.
Is that poster I sent you serving you well? Or have you used it all up
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html