Re: sshd and /usr/bin/zsh

Yeah, we should <http://cygwin.com/problems.html> probably <http://cygwin.com/problems.html>
have <http://cygwin.com/problems.html> known better <http://cygwin.com/problems.html>
than to think <http://cygwin.com/problems.html> that anyone <http://cygwin.com/problems.html>
would read <http://cygwin.com/problems.html> the left bar <http://cygwin.com/problems.html>