This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Help !!! - Problem running Cygwin in Remote Desktop session with non-admin privileges
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 15:18:27 +0200
- Subject: Re: Help !!! - Problem running Cygwin in Remote Desktop session with non-admin privileges
- References: <F6B01C6242515443BB6E5DDD63AE935F01586EFC@dbde2k01.itg.ti.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Apr 29 18:43, Moghe, Jayant wrote:
> Thank you for your response. Sorry for the inconvenience.
> May I know, normally, how long does it take to respond to a query?
> Since this is for the first time I have posted my query, I am not aware
> of quite a few processes that need to be followed. Am I missing
First, this is a mailing list, not a support hotline. We are all
volunteers so there is no gurantee for an answer.
Second, if nobody replies this also might mean that nobody can help.
Third and most important, you didn't read http://cygwin.com/problems.html
and followed the reporting guidelines.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Project Co-Leader mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Red Hat, Inc.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html