From: cygwin-owner@cygwin.com [mailto:cygwin-owner@cygwin.com] On Behalf
Of Corinna Vinschen
Sent: Friday, April 29, 2005 6:48 PM
To: cygwin@cygwin.com
Subject: Re: Help !!! - Problem running Cygwin in Remote Desktop session
with non-admin privileges

On Apr 29 18:43, Moghe, Jayant wrote:

> Corinna:
>
> Thank you for your response. Sorry for the inconvenience.
>
> May I know, normally, how long does it take to respond to a query?
>
> Since this is for the first time I have posted my query, I am not
aware
> of quite a few processes that need to be followed. Am I missing
> something?

Yes.

First, this is a mailing list, not a support hotline.  We are all
volunteers so there is no gurantee for an answer.

Second, if nobody replies this also might mean that nobody can help.

Third and most important, you didn't read
http://cygwin.com/problems.html
and followed the reporting guidelines.

Corinna

Red Hat, Inc.