Re: mkstemp bug

> * Gary R. Van Sickle <t.e.inafvpxyr@jbeyqarg.ngg.arg> [2005-04-28 21:01:07 -0500]:
>
> [snip]
>> > So when I say "fifos just barely work" you felt the need to
>> inform me
>> > that they don't work?  And that advances the discussion
>> how, exactly?
>>
>> I did not just tell you that they are broken.
>> I also gave you a test case for FIFOs:
>>>>>
>>Try
>> mkfifo foo
>> xterm -e 'tty >> foo; cat foo'
>> (now foo can be used by other tty application to communicate with the
>> user via the dedicated xterm - works in linux but not cygwin).
>>>>>
>> I think such a test case is useful for development and debugging.
>
> Dude, you are just *asking* for one heck of a zinger!

<http://www.m-w.com/cgi-bin/netdict?zinger>
Sorry, I am not sure I understand what you mean.
(PS it may be because English is not my native language...)

<http://www.jihadwatch.org/> <http://www.memri.org/>
<http://www.honestreporting.com> <http://pmw.org.il/> <http://www.camera.org>
The only thing worse than X Windows: (X Windows) - X