Re: mkstemp bug

On Thu, Apr 28, 2005 at 09:01:07PM -0500, Gary R. Van Sickle wrote:
>[snip]
>>>So when I say "fifos just barely work" you felt the need to inform me
>>>that they don't work?  And that advances the discussion how, exactly?
>>
>>I did not just tell you that they are broken.  I also gave you a test
>>case for FIFOs.  I think such a test case is useful for development and
>>debugging.
>>

>Dude, you are just *asking* for one heck of a zinger!

Hey Gary!  I'm responding to you again!

(cue to Gary, in a "Sound Of Music" shot, arms outswept singing to the sky)

I'm disappointed.  I sent you the signed photograph that you kept
pestering me for and I thought that now we'd be internet buddies.  Was
it because I didn't sign it "Hugs and Kisses, cgf" as you'd requested?

I guess there just is no way to salve your poor hurt feelings and wounded
ego and that means another couple of years of truly hilarious (and high
class) references to me in your email.