CDB problem under bash shell

Has anyone encountered the following problem when Microsoft CDB (console debugger) is started from cygwin bash shell:  CDB appears to "eat" the last character of every command.  I've tried various stty settings such as onlret and onlcr and others, to no avail.

This is happening on Windows Server 2003 running cygwin-1.5.12.

If anyone has seen this problem and found a workaround, I'd really appreciate hearing from you.

Thanks,

Eli