Re: SSH Path Bug

Dominic Chambers wrote:

> Running commands via SSH causes windows executables to be given path priority, so that they run ahead of identically named UNIX executables. I found this while trying to use the find command as part of an SSH call. For example, assuming you have an SSH server set up:

I would think this has more to do with how you set your path than
anything else.  What is $PATH in the case when it finds the windows
command, and what is $PATH when it finds the Cygwin command?  Cygwin
doesn't have any such notion of "path priority", it just searches the
path in order, so if it's finding the windows directory ahead of
/usr/bin you need to figure out how your path is being set and correct
it.

Brian