Re: Bespoke installations: simple elegance of setup.exe when setup.ini is absent

On Fri, Apr 29, 2005 at 07:06:43PM -0500, Gary R. Van Sickle wrote:
>> On Thu, Apr 28, 2005 at 08:58:44PM -0500, Gary R. Van Sickle wrote:
>> >[snip]
>> >
>> >Ahem.  As one of the many people responsible for setup, I take issue
>> >with the accusation that it is either "simple" or "elegant".
>> >
>> >;-)
>>
>> In this case, "responsible for setup" == "submitted some
>> patches in 2003 and ignored most (all?) setup problems since then".
>>
>> cgf
>
>Your welcome.
>
>Get over me Chris: "one of the many people responsible for setup".  I know
>you didn't miss the qualifier there, so why the hate?  Only you can help
>you, Chris.

You haven't been a "setup developer" for a long time.  I'm just trying
to keep you honest, Gary, old bean, just like you've been doing for me
all of these years.

Surely, you don't mind my taking pot shots at you whenever I think
you've done something wrong do you?  How could you possibly mind that?

cgf